Werken bij Nutchel
Nutchel biedt unieke korte verblijven aan in houten cabins midden in de natuur, niet ver gelegen van de grote steden. Gasten geniet ervan om bij ons te verblijven, omdat ze tot rust kunnen komen en een pauze kunnen nemen van het drukke dagelijkse leven, het plezier van eenvoudige dingen opnieuw kunnen ontdekken en mooie momenten samen kunnen delen met de mensen van wie ze houden. Ons team helpt die ervaring tot leven te brengen.
Nutchel is a small growing company in the tourism industry, offering unique glamping stays in wooden cabins located in forests and near beautiful nature. Our customers can take a break from their busy daily life, reconnect to nature and discover the pleasure of the simple things. We’re specialised in selling short stays to our customers via our web platform, and we create and develop new forest camps.
We’re campers, nature lovers, adventure seekers and do-ers.
Nutchel is strongly expanding, and wishes to open new tiny camps (consisting of 6 units per camp) by establishing partnerships with private owners of a beautiful piece of land who are willing to combine their current activity by diversifying into glamping tourism, who are hospitality driven and who like to share their passion with guests.
We are currently looking for a passionate Business Developer, prospecting for our future Tiny Camps in the countryside on the French market.
You will be in charge of defining a strategic development plan to identify those new potential partners, and to lead the actions from contact to signing the partnerships.
You will be the person who will implement a development plan in France, Luxembourg and the French speaking part of Belgium.
- Responsible for identifying targets, monitoring recruitment, relaunching, preselecting future sites
- Manage the assistance to the candidate during the process of franchising
What you bring to the table:
- A trainee for a period of 6 months (can be extended to 12 months) from a Business and/or Management School with a former experience of 6 months in sales or marketing.
- Agile, mind-driven, trade hunter and challenger
- Excellent communication skills, have an eye for detail
- Languages: fluent French and English (both written and spoken). German and/or Dutch skills are considered an asset
- Great at multi-tasking and working in an organised manner
- Proven ability to self-manage, show initiative and have a problem-solving mentality
- You are creative and have a passion for nature and the outdoors
- Willing to evolve in an entrepreneurial environment
We are offering you:
- Salary according to the Trainee Luxembourg guidelines
- Informal and flexible working environment with a startup spirit
- International and enthusiastic team
This position is based in Pommerloch, Luxembourg.
Starting date: asap
Are you interested and think you’re a good fit? We want to hear from you! Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.