Nutchel respects your privacy and is dedicated to protecting it. We respect the rules in force regarding the protection of privacy.
Information collected automatically
- When you visit our site, the following data is automatically saved on our server:
- the pages visited (for our statistics),
- your IP address (a unique number automatically assigned to your computer by your service provider when you connect the Internet), so that we can recognise you as a unique visitor to our statistics,
- the type of computer system and the type of Internet browser you use so that we can continue to improve our site in relation to the systems used by our visitors in order to resolve any problems. Through this process, none of your personal information can be read. In addition, this data is in no way used to establish your identity.
Your personal data
When using our website, we collect the following information: the URL, the internet IP address and the IP address of your internet provider.
We collect your personal information only when you enter it knowingly (when you request a brochure or newsletter, when you enter a contest or when you make a reservation).
We use your data to send you the necessary information about your stay and to inform you of interesting offers on our products and services. As part of the Data Protection law, we do not disclose your identity to third parties. Nutchel does not give tenants' addresses to a third party.
View and edit your data
You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. To exercise this right, send your request by e-mail or by post to Nutchel. Nutchel will process your request within a maximum of 4 weeks, upon request Nutchel may also send you a written copy of your data.
Do you want to unsubscribe from promotional newsletters and direct e-mails? Just unsubscribe yourself from the list of recipients of our promotional emails via the website, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter. If you do not want to receive mail either, you can send a written request by email or mail to the Nutchel marketing department.
Payment data and personal data are sent via the Internet to our servers. Nutchel uses registered protection techniques to protect this data and to prevent loss, alteration or theft thereof. You can verify that your connection is secure by checking the small lock that appears in your browser when you make a reservation. To use your account, we ask you to choose a password. Always choose a secure password and keep it secret. It is always wise to change the passwords you use online regularly.
Links to third party websites are placed in various places on our site. Nutchel is not responsible for the content of the linked sites or any errors or omissions they display.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or other matters relating to our services or this site, you may contact us without obligation. Your question or remark will be treated with care and confidentiality as soon as possible.
Update 18 juli 2018.
Publisher of the site
Director of publication: Clemence Rousseau-Dumarcet (CEO & Co-founder at Nutchel)
Realization of the site
- Joint website design by BanditoStudio and B-open
- Webdesign - CMS - Content management:
Bandito Studio - 28b rue Saint-Martin - 7500 Tournai – Belgium
Tel: +32 (0) 69 454770
VATnumber: BE 0464 316 927
- Technical creation of the website and booking software:
B-Open - 13 chaussée de la Blanche - 7522 Blandain – Belgium
Tel: +32 (0) 497 053956
VAT number: BE 0464 365 922
OVH - 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
VAT number: FR 22 424 761 419
The contents of this website are the intellectual property of:
- Nutchel SA
- Bandito Studio (www.banditostudio.com)
- Origami Consulting
- Anais Callens (www.anaiscallens.com)
- 18 mai
- Shutterstock (www.shutterstock.com)
All rights reserved. Any reproduction subject to conditions.
The photographs and editorial content in particular, as well as all the elements of this website, unless otherwise stated, are the exclusive intangible property of Nutchel SA and protected, by the simple fact of their creation, under the Belgian Code of Intellectual Property.
Are freely authorized, provided that the brand name "Nutchel" is specified as author and, as much as possible, to hyperlink to www.nutchel.be:
- Digital copies and private prints, intended for the decoration of private places and not subject to distribution (Right to Private Copying);
- Sharing with a restricted privacy setting (non-public) on strictly private profiles on social networks.
Any other exploitation, reproduction or distribution must be the subject of a written agreement, clearly specifying the area of exploitation and delimiting the extent, destination, location and duration of the transferred exploitation rights, in accordance with the relevant legislation in force.
Any unauthorised reproduction will be systematically prosecuted by competent courts within the jurisdiction of Nutchel SA's domicile. Press titles, notwithstanding their right to information, are required to negotiate the reproduction of information in advance.
Shares of hyperlinks accessible to the public are, of course, completely free.
Update 31st December 2019.