Discover a new glamping adventure with Nutchel
Are you dreaming of escaping busy daily life for a few days and reconnecting to nature? Then keep on reading! Nutchel is a next-level glamping experience you won’t find anywhere else in Europe. Located in a forest camp on family-run domain Het Warredal, you will find 29 Cosy Cabins; beautiful tiny houses that blend perfectly with the nature that surrounds them. Create light with oil lamps and candles, turn on a wood stove to get warm or read a book next to the large steel windows overlooking the forest. It’s all about disconnecting by reconnecting to nature and the simple things in life, without really having to compromise on comfort.
Het Warredal, run by the Schelfhout family, is the ideal location to go on a new adventure with friends or family. With an on-site Adventure Park and equestrian centre, lots of walking and cycling trails in the area, and both the National Park Hoge Kempen and the charming town of Maaseik just a short drive away – there’s a lot to explore!
Does this sound like music to your ears? Don’t hesitate and click here to book your stay; Nutchel and the Schelfhout family are looking forward to welcoming you!
Enjoying the simple things, a lost art
The Nutchel philosophy
- Reconnecting to nature by living outdoor, helps us slow down and reconnect to ourselves as well.
- Less is more, because simplicity triggers our imagination.
- Our most precious memories often come from the most simple things.
- Being far away from our usual day-to-day routines, makes us come together. Not only as a family, but also as friends or colleagues.
- Nature is a playground for adventures, both big and small.
Where to stay at Nutchel
Go on adventure
Looking for some adventure-time? Then check out the panoramic zipline and treetop trail in the Adventure Park of Het Warredal, accessible for all ages! Click here to discover more!
Nutchel guests receive 20% discount on the Adventure Park!