Cabin & Rates
Guest info & Payment
A weekend at Nutchel, how does that work?
- Check-in is available between 15:00h and 19:00h, and between these hours our lovely team will be welcoming you at Les Ardennes! We understand there’s a chance you could get stuck in a traffic jam, so in case you are delayed please give the team at forest camp Les Ardennes a call on +352 691 261 140 to inform them of your new arrival time.
If you do not have the possibility to arrive between the standard check-in hours, you have the option to book a Late Check-in option for a €40 fee. This service gives you the possibility to arrive later in the evening, between 20:00 and 22:00 hours, and as part of this service we will cosy-up your cabin ahead of your arrival; we will turn on the wood stove and light a few oil lamps so you can get settled right away! Just make sure to check-in before 22:00, because after this time check-in is not possible anymore. To book the Late Check-in option, simply add this to your reservation when booking.We do however recommend you to arrive within the normal check-in hours, as this gives you time to get settled into your cabin, get the wood stove started and - especially - seeing the beautiful sunset at Les Ardennes!
Parking & cabin access
- Parking spots are provided near the main entrance. We kindly ask you to leave your car there and not to drive further on the terrain - in the interest of not disturbing the natural environment too much. Upon arrival, someone of our team will bring you and your luggage with an electric vehicle to your cabin.
- The days at Nutchel will pass faster than you think, you’ll be going back home before actually want to. Check-out is between 9:00 and 10:30am on the day of your departure. It is possible to check-out one day earlier (for example on a Sunday if you're staying for the weekend), however the price of your booking will not be affected. You will be able to keep the access to your cabin so you can decide when to head back home, and when you depart you can simply leave the key inside the letterbox at the reception. If there's still an open bill to pay you can do that between 9:00 and 10:30 that day. In case of too much delay concerning the check-out, an extra cost of € 60 may be added to your bill.
Cleaning your cabin
- We do not charge a cleaning fee, but we do ask you to leave your cabin behind in the same state you found it. If we find your cabin not in the same state, we have the right to charge you an additional cleaning fee.
WiFi (Uhm… what?)
- Of course we don’t have wifi in the cabins, that would kind of beat the purpose ;)
- Pets are allowed only in the Classic for 4 and Classic for 6 cabins. We do charge a fee of 20€ per day, to be paid at the time of booking. Be sure to keep an eye on your pets during your stay, because a lot of other animals live on the site as well. If your pet causes nuisance, we reserves the right to ask you to take it to a local kennel.
Costs & taxes
- For each booking, we charge an administrative cost of € 29.50.
- The VAT that is applied, is adjusted to the nature of the reserved products (accommodation, service, etc.) and calculated automatically on your bill, which displays VAT included.
- Tourist tax must be paid on arrival, the amount is calculated per person per day. Adults and children over 12 years are charged €2 per person per day, children below 12 years are not required to pay tourist tax.
- Your payment is done in two phases.
- 30% of the total booking price will be charged as deposit, immediately at the time of booking.
- The remaining amount (70%) must be paid through our platform, at least 3 weeks before your scheduled day of arrival. If you make a booking and your arrival date is within 4 weeks, then the full amount is due upon booking.
- A reminder email, kindly asking you to pay the remaining amount, will be sent 4 weeks before your scheduled day of arrival. If the amount is not paid in the 14 days following this email, Nutchel will consider your booking as permanently cancelled (see cancellation policy).
- Upon check-in we request a deposit amount (€100, or €150 if you travel with a pet), to prevent any form of damage or loss caused by inappropriate use of the cabin or the domain.
Changing your booking
- You can change your booking up to 8 days before arrival.
- This will come at a cost of € 50 (plus the potential extra cost of a more expensive booking).
Cancelling your booking
- If you wish to cancel your booking, the cost will vary, depending on the moment of your cancellation.
- In case of cancellation more than 4 weeks before the date of arrival, 30% of the booking price will be deducted.
- In case of cancellation in the period of 4 weeks to 2 weeks before the stay, 50% of the booking price will be deducted.
- In case of cancellation within 14 days before arrival, break or non-completion of the stay, the full price for the booked stay will be due to Nutchel
- If a booking has not yet been paid for 4 weeks before arrival, it will be considered as cancelled. The 30% deposit that was paid at the time of booking, will be retained by Nutchel, as compensation.
- In case of cancellation we withhold the €29.50 administration fee.