Working at Nutchel
Nutchel offers unique short stays in wooden cosy cabins in the middle of nature, not far away from major cities. Guests say they enjoy staying with us because it allows them to slow down and take a break from busy daily life, to rediscover the pleasure of simple things, and share beautiful moments with the people they love. Our team helps bring that very experience to life.
Nutchel is a growing company in the tourism industry, offering unique glamping stays in wooden cabins located in forests and near beautiful nature. Our customers can take a break from their busy daily life, reconnect to nature and discover the pleasure of the simple things. We’re specialised in selling short stays to our customers via our web platform, and we create and develop new forest camps.
We’re campers, nature lovers, adventure seekers and do-ers.
To cover a maternity leave, we are looking for a like-minded and passionate Digital Manager who is willing to wear many different hats, to join our team.
- Own the website; manage and write content and translations, build new web pages, enrich the customer experience on-site, execute SEO activities, drive traffic to the website, manage analytics, etc
- Define and execute a social media and CRM strategy for various countries
- Responsible for the digital roll-out of our new website on CMS platform (Odoo); follow-up on digital developments with our suppliers, perform thorough testing, etc
- Secure a high-level satisfaction by being the first point of contact to Dutch/English/French/German speaking customers, both existing and prospect customers. Manage sales leads, customer satisfaction surveys and online reviews.
- Support the team in various tasks in the process of opening new forest camps
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with team members, suppliers and partners
- Collaborate with the marketing coordinator on various marketing projects, defining and finding new partnerships with other brands and social media influencers
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5+ years of proven experience in the digital and/or marketing industry
- Languages: fluent in English and German (both written and spoken). French and/or Dutch skills are considered an asset
- You are digital driven and tech-savvy, you have experience working with a CMS (like Odoo or Joomla), a CRM or ESP, and with various social media and digital platforms
- You’re a social media fan and up-to-date of the latest trends
- Customer satisfaction focused; you have excellent communication skills, a problem-solving mentality and you pay great attention to detail
- You are a quick learner, great at multi-tasking and you work in an organised manner
- Proven ability to self-manage, show initiative and you don’t have a 9-5 mindset
- You are creative, you love nature and the outdoors, and you are willing to evolve in an entrepreneurial environment
We are offering you:
- Good salary compensation
- Informal and flexible working environment with a start-up spirit
- International and enthusiastic team
- A 1-year contract with the possibility of conversion into a permanent contract
This position is based in Pommerloch, Luxembourg.
Are you enthusiastic and think you’re a good fit? We want to hear from you! To apply, send us your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org