Discover a new glamping adventure with Nutchel
Are you dreaming of escaping busy daily life for a few days and reconnecting to nature? Then keep on reading! Nutchel is a next-level glamping experience you won’t find anywhere else in Europe. Located in forest camp Les Ardennes near Martelange, Belgium, you will find 26 Cosy Cabins; beautiful tiny houses that blend perfectly with the nature that surrounds them. Create light with oil lamps and candles, turn on a wood stove to get warm or read a book next to the large steel windows overlooking the forest. It’s all about disconnecting by reconnecting to nature and the simple things in life, without really having to compromise on comfort.
Our forest camp Les Ardennes is the ideal location to go on a micro adventure with friends or family. With lots of walking and cycling trails in the area, nature park "Haute Sûre Forêt D'Anlier" on your doorstep and Luxembourg just a short drive away – there’s a lot to explore!
Does this sound like music to your ears? Don’t hesitate and click here to book your stay; we're looking forward to welcoming you!
Enjoying the simple things, a lost art
The Nutchel philosophy
- Reconnecting to nature by living outdoor, helps us slow down and reconnect to ourselves as well.
- Less is more, because simplicity triggers our imagination.
- Our most precious memories often come from the most simple things.
- Being far away from our usual day-to-day routines, makes us come together. Not only as a family, but also as friends or colleagues.
- Nature is a playground for adventures, both big and small.
Reconnect to nature
Discover our hideaways
Forest Camp Les Ardennes in Martelange is the perfect location to reconnect to nature and spend more time outdoors. With lots of hiking paths, mountain bike routes and beautiful lakes nearby where you can enjoy time on the water, there's plenty to do for adventure-seekers!